W-W 3-Ingredient Lemon Cake
- 1 box (about 18.25 ounces) lemon cake mix (look for a sugar-free or low-sugar option if you’re following W/W)
- 1 can (12 ounces) diet lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite Zero or Diet Sierra Mist)
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt (plain or lemon-flavored)
- Preheat your oven to the temperature specified on the cake mix box.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lemon cake mix and the can of diet lemon-lime soda. Stir until well combined and there are no lumps.
- Pour the cake batter into a prepared cake pan. You can use a bundt pan, round cake pan, or any other type of pan you prefer.
- Bake the cake according to the instructions on the cake mix box, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Once the cake is done baking, remove it from the oven and let it cool completely.
- While the cake is cooling, prepare the frosting by mixing the fat-free Greek yogurt with a little lemon zest if desired. Spread the yogurt frosting over the cooled cake.
- Slice and serve!