Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Box Instant Sugar-Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix (unmade)
- 3 Cups Fat Free greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Splenda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, mix eggs, Splenda, vanilla, and yogurt until fully blended.
- Add in dry cheesecake pudding mix a little at a time until well blended. Do not dump it all in at one time or you will end up with a big lump.
- Grease a 7-inch push or springform cheesecake pan. I also used a greased piece of parchment paper at the bottom of my pan.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into greased pan.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 40 minutes. Will be just slightly golden and just starting to crack when done. The center will still be slightly jiggly.
- Let cool to room temperature. Then cover and store in the fridge until fully chilled before serving.