Introduction: Satisfy your chocolate cravings without breaking your W/W points budget by treating yourself to the indulgent yet guilt-free delight of Chocolate Brownie Cool Whip. This creative and low-point dessert brings together the rich and fudgy taste of chocolate brownies with the light and airy goodness of Cool Whip. Perfect for those on a Weight Watchers journey, this dessert is a delightful combination of flavors and textures that allows you to enjoy a sweet treat without compromising your health-conscious goals.
Ingredients: To whip up this Chocolate Brownie Cool Whip dessert with just 1 point, you will need:
- Sugar-free or low-point chocolate brownie mix
- Unsweetened applesauce (as a replacement for oil in the brownie mix)
- Fat-free Cool Whip or a similar low-point whipped topping
- Prepare Chocolate Brownies: Start by preparing the chocolate brownie mix according to the package instructions. To reduce points, consider using a sugar-free or low-point brownie mix. Replace the oil typically called for in the mix with an equal amount of unsweetened applesauce to cut down on additional points.
- Bake and Cool: Bake the brownies in a preheated oven following the recommended baking time. Once baked, allow them to cool completely in the pan.
- Create Brownie Crumbs: Once the brownies are cooled, crumble them into fine crumbs. This will serve as the decadent and chocolatey base for your dessert.
- Layer with Cool Whip: In serving glasses or bowls, create layers by alternating between the crumbled chocolate brownie crumbs and dollops of fat-free Cool Whip or a similar low-point whipped topping. Repeat the layers until you reach the desired serving size.
- Top with Cool Whip: Finish off your Chocolate Brownie Cool Whip dessert by topping it with an extra dollop of Cool Whip. This adds a light and creamy texture to the dessert without adding significant points.
- Chill Before Serving: For the best results, let the dessert chill in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours before serving. This allows the flavors to meld, and the Cool Whip to set, creating a delightful and refreshing treat.
Conclusion: Chocolate Brownie Cool Whip with just 1 point is a delightful and mindful dessert option for those on a W/W journey. By incorporating sugar-free or low-point chocolate brownies and fat-free Cool Whip, this dessert allows you to indulge in the classic combination of chocolate and whipped topping while staying within your points allowance. Enjoy the rich and fudgy taste of chocolate brownies paired with the light and airy Cool Whip, savoring each bite as a guilt-free and delicious addition to your Weight Watchers-friendly menu.
Chocolate Brownie Cool Whip – 1 Point
- 8 oz. Cool whipped Fat free Topping 14 points
- 1 Fiber One 70 calorie chocolate fudge brownie 2 points
- 1/2 package Jello chocolate reduced calorie instant pudding & pie filling 2 points
Thaw out a whole container of fat free cool whip (sugar free or lite is more points), mix in half a packet of chocolate sugar free fat free jello mix, then mix in 1 fiber one brownie (save a little bit to crumble on top). I put mine back in the freezer but it will stay fresh in the fridge for 2 weeks.
POINTS (I went by the servings on the cool whip container which is 25 servings / 2 tbsp a serving)
•4 tbsp: 1 pt
•6 tbsp: 2 pts
•1/2 cup: 3 pts