PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME15 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME10 minutes
TOTAL TIME30 minutes
- 2 Russet Potatoes, cut in cubes
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Teaspoon seasoning of choice. I used Vegeta seasoning
- Sausage (The one I used for this recipe is fully cooked, smoked Polish kielbasa)
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F (190°C)
- Cut potatoes and onions, season with oil, salt and pepper to taste, garlic powder, and your choice of other seasonings.
- Lay potatoes with onions in the air fryer basket or tray. Cook for 5 minutes
- Flip potatoes and onions for even cooking, and add in the sliced up kielbasa. Proceed to cook for another 10 minutes, flipping the sausage halfway through.
- Allow time for food to cool down, then serve, and enjoy!
Tips for Making a Delicious Family Meal
- Using a Different Type of Sausage: For this recipe, I used a fully cooked sausage, however, if you would like to test out other sausages for your own meal, be sure to adjust cooking times to have fully cooked meat.
- Line Air Fryer Tray or Basket with Tin Foil: If you are like me, washing dishes and cleaning up dinner mess is your least favorite thing to do. I recommend lining the air fryer with tin foil, allowing more time to spend with your family, and less time stressing about mess.
- Pat Potatoes Dry: dab the potatoes with a paper towel to dry them before air frying. This will allow them to get crispier without the extra moisture added in.